This work relates to Department of the Navy Grant N00014-04-1-4022 issued by the Office of Naval Research International Field Office. The United States Government has a royalty-free license throughout the world in all copyrightable material contained herein.
Rapid Research Letter
Direct evidence of interaction between dislocations and point defects in diamond†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 202, Issue 6, pages R69–R71, May 2005
How to Cite
Mora, A. E., Steeds, J. W., Butler, J. E., Yan, C.-S., Mao, H. K. and Hemley, R. J. (2005), Direct evidence of interaction between dislocations and point defects in diamond. Phys. Status Solidi A, 202: R69–R71. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200510021
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!