Characterization of a new transparent-conducting material of ZnO doped ITO thin films
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 202, Issue 14, pages 2742–2752, November 2005
How to Cite
Ali, H. M. (2005), Characterization of a new transparent-conducting material of ZnO doped ITO thin films. Phys. Status Solidi A, 202: 2742–2752. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200521045
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!