Structural, morphological, optical, and nonlinear optical properties of fluorine-doped zinc oxide thin films deposited on glass substrates by the chemical spray technique
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 203, Issue 8, pages 1971–1981, June 2006
How to Cite
Castañeda, L., Morales-Saavedra, O. G., Acosta, D. R., Maldonado, A. and de la L. Olvera, M. (2006), Structural, morphological, optical, and nonlinear optical properties of fluorine-doped zinc oxide thin films deposited on glass substrates by the chemical spray technique. Phys. Status Solidi A, 203: 1971–1981. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200521386
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!