Depolarizing Mueller matrices: how to decompose them?
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 720–727, April 2008
How to Cite
Ossikovski, R., Anastasiadou, M., Ben Hatit, S., Garcia-Caurel, E. and De Martino, A. (2008), Depolarizing Mueller matrices: how to decompose them?. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 720–727. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200777793
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!