Phone: 512 356 7031, Fax: 512 356 7640
Observation of interfacial electrostatic field-induced changes in the silicon dielectric function using spectroscopic ellipsometry
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 918–921, April 2008
How to Cite
Price, J., Lysaght, P. S., Song, S. C., Diebold, A. C., An, Y. Q. and Downer, M. C. (2008), Observation of interfacial electrostatic field-induced changes in the silicon dielectric function using spectroscopic ellipsometry. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 918–921. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200777836
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!