Moderate temperature sol–gel deposition of magnesium fluoride films for optical UV-applications:A study on homogeneity using spectroscopic ellipsometry
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 821–824, April 2008
How to Cite
Krüger, H., Kemnitz, E., Hertwig, A. and Beck, U. (2008), Moderate temperature sol–gel deposition of magnesium fluoride films for optical UV-applications:A study on homogeneity using spectroscopic ellipsometry. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 821–824. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200777856
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2007
- 6th Framework Programme (FUNFLUOS). Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2004-5005575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!