The optical Hall effect
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 779–783, April 2008
How to Cite
Hofmann, T., Herzinger, C. M., Krahmer, C., Streubel, K. and Schubert, M. (2008), The optical Hall effect. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 779–783. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200777904
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHUH 1338/3-1
- National Science Foundation in MRSEC QSPIN at UNL
- CoE at UNL
- J. A. Woollam Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!