Effect of O2 partial pressure and substrate temperature on the plasma emission spectra and ZnO growth behavior
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 961–964, April 2008
How to Cite
Liu, M., Ma, C. Y. and Zhang, Q. Y. (2008), Effect of O2 partial pressure and substrate temperature on the plasma emission spectra and ZnO growth behavior. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 961–964. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200778316
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10605009, 10774018
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007CB616902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!