Transparent solar cells based on dye-sensitized nanocrystalline semiconductors
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 8, pages 1895–1904, August 2008
How to Cite
Park, N.-G. and Kim, K. (2008), Transparent solar cells based on dye-sensitized nanocrystalline semiconductors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 1895–1904. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200778938
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2007
- KIST internal projects
- MOST specialist research laboratory program
- MOCIE new and renewable energy R&D project. Grant Number: 2006-N-PV12-P-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!