The influence of surfactants on the processing of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in reinforced cement matrix composites
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 12, pages 2783–2790, December 2009
How to Cite
Luo, J., Duan, Z. and Li, H. (2009), The influence of surfactants on the processing of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in reinforced cement matrix composites. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 2783–2790. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200824310
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-04-0323
- NSFC. Grant Number: 50525823
- MOST. Grant Number: 2006BAJ03B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!