Nitride-based quantum dots for single photon source applications
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 11, pages 2510–2523, November 2009
How to Cite
Jarjour, A. F., Oliver, R. A. and Taylor, R. A. (2009), Nitride-based quantum dots for single photon source applications. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 2510–2523. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200824455
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- Violette and Samuel Glasstone Research Fellowships (AFJ)
- Royal Society (RAO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!