Phone: +00 49 2461 611544
Detailed balance and reciprocity in solar cells
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 205, Issue 12, pages 2737–2751, December 2008
How to Cite
Kirchartz, T. and Rau, U. (2008), Detailed balance and reciprocity in solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 205: 2737–2751. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200880458
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: Nanovolt, 03SF0322H
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: Nanosun, RA 473/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!