The progress of AlN bulk growth and epitaxy for electronic applications
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 6, pages 1153–1159, June 2009
How to Cite
Mueller, S. G., Bondokov, R. T., Morgan, K. E., Slack, G. A., Schujman, S. B., Grandusky, J., Smart, J. A. and Schowalter, L. J. (2009), The progress of AlN bulk growth and epitaxy for electronic applications. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1153–1159. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200880758
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- NIST Advanced Technology Program. Grant Number: 70NANB4H3051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!