Porous silicon/metal nanocomposite with tailored magnetic properties
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 6, pages 1264–1267, June 2009
How to Cite
Granitzer, P., Rumpf, K., Poelt, P. and Krenn, H. (2009), Porous silicon/metal nanocomposite with tailored magnetic properties. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1264–1267. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881013
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
- Austrian FWF-fund. Grant Number: P18593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!