Stratified structure of anodically formed mesoporous silica
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 6, pages 1229–1234, June 2009
How to Cite
Chazalviel, J.-N., Cortès, R., Maroun, F. and Ozanam, F. (2009), Stratified structure of anodically formed mesoporous silica. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1229–1234. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881044
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!