Phone: +91 44 22574106, Fax: +91 44 22574402
Novel applications of silicon and porous silicon based EISCAP biosensors
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 6, pages 1369–1373, June 2009
How to Cite
Mathew, A., Pandian, G., Bhattacharya, E. and Chadha, A. (2009), Novel applications of silicon and porous silicon based EISCAP biosensors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1369–1373. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881084
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!