Location-dependent controlled release kinetics of model hydrophobic compounds from mesoporous silicon/biopolymer composite fibers
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 6, pages 1322–1325, June 2009
How to Cite
Fan, D., Loni, A., Canham, L. T. and Coffer, J. L. (2009), Location-dependent controlled release kinetics of model hydrophobic compounds from mesoporous silicon/biopolymer composite fibers. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1322–1325. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881118
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
- Robert A. Welch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!