Spatially resolved characterization of chemical species and crystal structures in CuInS2 and CuGax Sey thin films using Raman microscopy
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 1013–1016, May 2009
How to Cite
Schmid, T., Camus, C., Lehmann, S., Abou-Ras, D., Fischer, C.-H., Lux-Steiner, M. C. and Zenobi, R. (2009), Spatially resolved characterization of chemical species and crystal structures in CuInS2 and CuGax Sey thin films using Raman microscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1013–1016. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881156
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: R'EQUIP 206021-117373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!