Characterization of Fe 3d states in CuFeS2 by resonant X-ray emission spectroscopy
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 1096–1100, May 2009
How to Cite
Sato, K., Harada, Y., Taguchi, M., Shin, S. and Fujimori, A. (2009), Characterization of Fe 3d states in CuFeS2 by resonant X-ray emission spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1096–1100. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881196
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT in Priority Area “Creation and Control of Spin Current”. Grant Number: 19048012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from JSPS. Grant Number: 16104004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!