Effects of Mo back contact thickness on the properties of CIGS solar cells
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 1063–1066, May 2009
How to Cite
Kamikawa-Shimizu, Y., Shimada, S., Watanabe, M., Yamada, A., Sakurai, K., Ishizuka, S., Komaki, H., Matsubara, K., Shibata, H., Tampo, H., Maejima, K. and Niki, S. (2009), Effects of Mo back contact thickness on the properties of CIGS solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1063–1066. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881200
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
- Incorporated Administrative Agency, New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!