A structural study on the CuGaSe2-related copper-poor materials CuGa3Se5 and CuGa5Se8: thin-film vs. bulk material
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 1009–1012, May 2009
How to Cite
Lehmann, S., Marrón, D. F., Tovar, M., Tomm, Y., Wolf, C., Schorr, S., Schedel-Niedrig, T., Arushanov, E. and Lux-Steiner, M. C. (2009), A structural study on the CuGaSe2-related copper-poor materials CuGa3Se5 and CuGa5Se8: thin-film vs. bulk material. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1009–1012. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881221
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation within the program Ramón y Cajal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!