Raman scattering and structural analysis of electrodeposited CuInSe2 and S-rich quaternary CuIn(S,Se)2 semiconductors for solar cells
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 1001–1004, May 2009
How to Cite
Izquierdo-Roca, V., Saucedo, E., Ruiz, C. M., Fontané, X., Calvo-Barrio, L., Álvarez-Garcia, J., Grand, P.-P., Jaime-Ferrer, J. S., Pérez-Rodríguez, A., Morante, J. R. and Bermudez, V. (2009), Raman scattering and structural analysis of electrodeposited CuInSe2 and S-rich quaternary CuIn(S,Se)2 semiconductors for solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 1001–1004. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881239
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
- LARCIS project of the 6th FM Programme of the European Commission. Grant Number: SES6-CT-2005-019757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!