Ground state magnetization distribution and characteristic width of head to head domain wall in Fe-rich amorphous microwire
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 4, pages 613–617, April 2009
How to Cite
Gudoshnikov, S. A., Grebenshchikov, Yu. B., Ljubimov, B. Ya., Palvanov, P. S., Usov, N. A., Ipatov, M., Zhukov, A. and Gonzalez, J. (2009), Ground state magnetization distribution and characteristic width of head to head domain wall in Fe-rich amorphous microwire. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 613–617. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881254
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!