Frequency dependence of switching field in the soft nucleus of FeSiB–CoNi microwires
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 4, pages 622–624, April 2009
How to Cite
Infante, G., Torrejón, J., Merazzo, K. J., Badini-Confalonieri, G. A. and Vázquez, M. (2009), Frequency dependence of switching field in the soft nucleus of FeSiB–CoNi microwires. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 622–624. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881256
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN) under FPU fellowships program
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: research project MAT2007-65420-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!