Studies of giant magnetoimpedance effect of Co-rich microwires in wide frequency range
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 4, pages 671–673, April 2009
How to Cite
Popov, V., Zhukova, V., Ipatov, M., García, C., Gonzalez, J., Ponomarenko, V., Berzhansky, V., Vinogorodsky, D. and Zhukov, A. (2009), Studies of giant magnetoimpedance effect of Co-rich microwires in wide frequency range. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 671–673. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881267
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: MAT2004-05348-C04-04
- EU under project DEVMAGMIWIRTEC (MANUET-2007-Basque-3)
- Ukrainian Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: 0100U001359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!