UV emission on a Si substrate: Optical and structural properties of γ-CuCl on Si grown using liquid phase epitaxy techniques
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 923–926, May 2009
How to Cite
Cowley, A., Foy, B., Danilieuk, D., McNally, P. J., Bradley, A. L., McGlynn, E. and Danilewsky, A. N. (2009), UV emission on a Si substrate: Optical and structural properties of γ-CuCl on Si grown using liquid phase epitaxy techniques. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 923–926. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881282
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- Irish Higher Education Authority Program for Research in Third Level Institutions (2007–2011) via the INSPIRE programme
- Science Foundation Ireland's Research Frontiers Programme
- European Community Research Infrastructure Action under the FP6 “Structuring the European Research Area” Programme (through the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative “Integrating Activity on Synchrotron and Free Electron Laser Science”) . Grant Number: RII3-CT-2004-506008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!