Electronic structure of the amorphous oxide semiconductor a-InGaZnO4–x: Tauc–Lorentz optical model and origins of subgap states
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 860–867, May 2009
How to Cite
Kamiya, T., Nomura, K. and Hosono, H. (2009), Electronic structure of the amorphous oxide semiconductor a-InGaZnO4–x: Tauc–Lorentz optical model and origins of subgap states. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 860–867. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881303
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2008
- Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from NEDO of Japan. Grant Number: 06A12203d
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!