Room temperature characterisation of InGaAlAs quantum well laser structures using electro-modulated reflectance and surface photovoltage spectroscopy
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 796–802, May 2009
How to Cite
Fox, N. E., Sharma, T. K., Sweeney, S. J. and Hosea, T. J. C. (2009), Room temperature characterisation of InGaAlAs quantum well laser structures using electro-modulated reflectance and surface photovoltage spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 796–802. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881407
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
- British Council, New Delhi
- under the UKIERI fellowship
- TSB (UK)
- “ETOE” programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!