Piezoreflectance and photoreflectance study of annealing effects on GaAs0.916Sb0.084 and GaAs0.906Sb0.075N0.019 films on GaAs grown by gas-source molecular beam epitaxy
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 830–835, May 2009
How to Cite
Hsu, H. P., Huang, Y. N., Huang, Y. S., Lin, Y. T., Ma, T. C., Lin, H. H., Tiong, K. K., Sitarek, P. and Misiewicz, J. (2009), Piezoreflectance and photoreflectance study of annealing effects on GaAs0.916Sb0.084 and GaAs0.906Sb0.075N0.019 films on GaAs grown by gas-source molecular beam epitaxy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 830–835. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881409
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 96-2221-E-011-030
- exchange program between the NSC and PAS. Grant Number: NSC96-2911-I-011-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!