Modulation spectroscopy of InAs semiconductor nanostructures grown on (631) high index substrates
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 836–841, May 2009
How to Cite
Méndez-García, V. H., Martínez-Velis, I., Rojas-Ramirez, J. S., Contreras-Guerrero, R., Ramírez-Lopez, M., Hernandez-Rosas, J., Garcia-Liñan, G., Gorbatchev, A. Yu., Zamora-Peredo, L. and López-López, M. (2009), Modulation spectroscopy of InAs semiconductor nanostructures grown on (631) high index substrates. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 836–841. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881412
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!