Fourier transform infrared surface photovoltage spectroscopy for the investigation of mid-infrared semiconductor lasers
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 808–815, May 2009
How to Cite
Sharma, T. K., Fox, N. E. and Hosea, T. J. C. (2009), Fourier transform infrared surface photovoltage spectroscopy for the investigation of mid-infrared semiconductor lasers. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 808–815. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200881413
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- British Council UKIERI fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!