Growth of scandium aluminum nitride nanowires on ScN(111) films on 6H-SiC substrates by HVPE
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 12, pages 2809–2815, December 2009
How to Cite
Bohnen, T., van Dreumel, G. W. G., Hageman, P. R., Algra, R. E., van Enckevort, W. J. P., Vlieg, E., Verheijen, M. A. and Edgar, J. H. (2009), Growth of scandium aluminum nitride nanowires on ScN(111) films on 6H-SiC substrates by HVPE. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 2809–2815. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200925060
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!