Current address: Physics Department, LMU München, Amalienstrasse 54, D-80799 Munich, Germany.
Form-anisotropy of 2D nanostructures: Modeling approaches comparison
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 12, pages 2834–2838, December 2009
How to Cite
Lutich, A., Gaponik, N., Eychmüller, A. and Gaponenko, S. (2009), Form-anisotropy of 2D nanostructures: Modeling approaches comparison. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 2834–2838. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200925085
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2009
- INTAS. Grant Number: YS-05-109-4204
- EC-funded projects PHOREMOST. Grant Number: FP6/2003/IST/2-511616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!