Study of the influence of the Cd:Se precursor ratio during the synthesis of CdSe nanocrystals on the performance of CdSe/P3HT hybrid solar cells
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 12, pages 2700–2708, December 2009
How to Cite
Zutz, F., Lokteva, I., Radychev, N., Kolny-Olesiak, J., Riedel, I., Borchert, H. and Parisi, J. (2009), Study of the influence of the Cd:Se precursor ratio during the synthesis of CdSe nanocrystals on the performance of CdSe/P3HT hybrid solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 2700–2708. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200925296
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2009
- EWE Research Group ‘Thin Film Photovoltaics’
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!