Photophysical properties of the asymmetrically substituted spirobifluorenes spiro-DPO and spiro-MeO-DPO
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 12, pages 2715–2722, December 2009
How to Cite
Brendel, C. M., Dias, F. B., Saragi, T. P. I., Monkman, A. P. and Salbeck, J. (2009), Photophysical properties of the asymmetrically substituted spirobifluorenes spiro-DPO and spiro-MeO-DPO. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 2715–2722. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200925302
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!