Initial charge carrier dynamics in porous silicon revealed by time-resolved fluorescence and transient reflectivity
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 207, Issue 1, pages 188–193, January 2010
How to Cite
Juška, G., Medvids, A. and Gulbinas, V. (2010), Initial charge carrier dynamics in porous silicon revealed by time-resolved fluorescence and transient reflectivity. Phys. Status Solidi A, 207: 188–193. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200925380
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!