Optical properties and energy transfer in InGaAsN quantum well – InAs quantum dots tunnel injection structures for 1.3 μm emission
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 206, Issue 5, pages 826–829, May 2009
How to Cite
Rudno-Rudziński, W., Sęk, G., Ryczko, K., Syperek, M., Misiewicz, J., Semenova, E. S., Lemaitre, A. and Ramdane, A. (2009), Optical properties and energy transfer in InGaAsN quantum well – InAs quantum dots tunnel injection structures for 1.3 μm emission. Phys. Status Solidi A, 206: 826–829. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200981414
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!