Degradation of InGaN-based laser diodes due to increased non-radiative recombination rate
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 207, Issue 1, pages 41–44, January 2010
How to Cite
Trivellin, N., Meneghini, M., Zanoni, E., Meneghesso, G., Orita, K., Yuri, M., Tanaka, T. and Ueda, D. (2010), Degradation of InGaN-based laser diodes due to increased non-radiative recombination rate. Phys. Status Solidi A, 207: 41–44. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200982620
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2009
- Panasonic Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!