New MBE growth method for high quality InN and related alloys using in situ monitoring technology
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 207, Issue 1, pages 19–23, January 2010
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, T. and Nanishi, Y. (2010), New MBE growth method for high quality InN and related alloys using in situ monitoring technology. Phys. Status Solidi A, 207: 19–23. doi: 10.1002/pssa.200982638
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!