First-principles study on structural, electronic and magnetic properties of iron nanowire encapsulated in carbon nanotube
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January 2011
How to Cite
Wang, S.-F., Zhang, Y., Chen, L.-Y., Zhang, J.-M. and Xu, K.-W. (2011), First-principles study on structural, electronic and magnetic properties of iron nanowire encapsulated in carbon nanotube. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 97–103. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201026157
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!