On leave from Département de Physique, UFAS, Sétif, Algérie.
Temperature dependence of dark current in a p–i–n photodiode incorporating a resonant tunneling structure
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 210–214, January 2011
How to Cite
Sellai, A., Henini, M. and Ouennoughi, Z. (2011), Temperature dependence of dark current in a p–i–n photodiode incorporating a resonant tunneling structure. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 210–214. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201026183
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!