Bismuth, antimony and tellurium alloy nanoparticles with controllable shape and composition for efficient thermoelectric devices
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 52–58, January 2011
How to Cite
Mott, D., Mai, N. T., Thuy, N. T. B., Maeda, Y., Linh, T. P. T., Koyano, M. and Maenosono, S. (2011), Bismuth, antimony and tellurium alloy nanoparticles with controllable shape and composition for efficient thermoelectric devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 52–58. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201026485
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!