Optimization of thin film silicon solar cells on highly textured substrates
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 8, pages 1863–1868, August 2011
How to Cite
Despeisse, M., Battaglia, C., Boccard, M., Bugnon, G., Charrière, M., Cuony, P., Hänni, S., Löfgren, L., Meillaud, F., Parascandolo, G., Söderström, T. and Ballif, C. (2011), Optimization of thin film silicon solar cells on highly textured substrates. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 1863–1868. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201026745
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Swiss Federal Energy Office. Grant Number: 101191
- Duncan Alexander
- EPFL Interdisciplinary Centre for Electron Microscopy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!