The effect of ammonia flow in the AlN spacer on the electrical properties of InAlN/AlN/GaN HEMT structures
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 21–24, January 2012
How to Cite
Gamarra, P., Lacam, C., Magis, M., Tordjman, M. and Poisson, M.-A. d. F. (2012), The effect of ammonia flow in the AlN spacer on the electrical properties of InAlN/AlN/GaN HEMT structures. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 21–24. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100090
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!