Characterization of as-grown and adsorbate-covered N-polar InN surfaces using in situ photoelectron spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 45–49, January 2012
How to Cite
Eisenhardt, A., Himmerlich, M. and Krischok, S. (2012), Characterization of as-grown and adsorbate-covered N-polar InN surfaces using in situ photoelectron spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 45–49. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100098
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHA 435/25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!