High-efficiency InGaN/GaN quantum well structures on large area silicon substrates
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 13–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, D., McAleese, C., Häberlen, M., Kappers, M. J., Hylton, N., Dawson, P., Radtke, G., Couillard, M., Botton, G. A., Sahonta, S.-L. and Humphreys, C. J. (2012), High-efficiency InGaN/GaN quantum well structures on large area silicon substrates. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 13–16. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100129
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Research and Innovation of Ontario (ISOP program). G. R. and G. A. B.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!