Optical and electrical characteristics of Mn-doped InN grown by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Chai, J. H., Song, Y.-W., Reeves, R. J. and Durbin, S. M. (2012), Optical and electrical characteristics of Mn-doped InN grown by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100153
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2011
- MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, and technical support from Gary Turner and Helen Devereux
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!