Evidence for fractional filling in ultrathin GaInN/GaN multiple-quantum wells
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 4, pages 683–686, April 2012
How to Cite
Tit, N. (2012), Evidence for fractional filling in ultrathin GaInN/GaN multiple-quantum wells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 683–686. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100324
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!