Imaging and identifying defects in nitride semiconductor thin films using a scanning electron microscope
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 3, pages 424–426, March 2012
How to Cite
Naresh-Kumar, G., Hourahine, B., Vilalta-Clemente, A., Ruterana, P., Gamarra, P., Lacam, C., Tordjman, M., di Forte-Poisson, M. A., Parbrook, P. J., Day, A. P., England, G. and Trager-Cowan, C. (2012), Imaging and identifying defects in nitride semiconductor thin films using a scanning electron microscope. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 424–426. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100416
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- EU. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2008-213238 (RAINBOW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!