Self-assembled GaN nanostructures by dry etching and their optical properties
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 3, pages 443–446, March 2012
How to Cite
Haab, A., Mikulics, M., Winden, A., Voigt, S., von der Ahe, M., Moers, J., Wirtz, K., Stoica, T., Grützmacher, D. and Hardtdegen, H. (2012), Self-assembled GaN nanostructures by dry etching and their optical properties. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 443–446. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100478
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Numbers: EPHQUAM, QPENS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!